This recipe is ALL OVER the internet. I was excited to try it and it delivered. Super easy and very tasty. Here is a link to the recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- garlic powder, onion powder, or mixed herbs for seasoning
- Put Mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium bowl
- Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir
- Stir in egg, herbs and almond flour
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency.
- Poke rows of holes with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Put in 425-degree oven
- After 8-9 minutes check the crust and poke holes if there are bubbles.
- Add desired pizza toppings.
- Continue cooking for a total of 14 to 16 minutes or until slightly brown and golden.