- 24 oz. bag of petite Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Microwave or boil potatoes just until fork tender. Drain, set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter, olive oil, cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a mdeimn-size bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Line up potatoes evenly on your baking sheet. Using a mug or water glass, gently smash potatoes into discs approximately 1/4 thick. If you experience any issues with potatoes adhering to your chosen smashing tool, simply spray the bottom with cooking spray.
- Drizzle or spoon any remaining butter/garlic mixture on to the top of your potatoes
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown
- Let the potatoes rest and cool for 10-15 minutes prior to serving. This will help them firm up.