- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 1 container grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 – 10 strips crispy bacon, chopped
- 1 small head broccoli
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 16 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Pine Club dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta per package instructions (Don’t forget to salt your boiling water before adding pasta!)
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
NOTE: If you live in an area where Pine Club Dressing is not available at the Grocery, I am sorry for you. You can substitute your favorite homemade or store-bought Italian dressing.