Skip to content
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed (You can also use fresh spinach)
- 1 box bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic on the stove.
- Add beef mixture to crock-pot
- Add tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes and seasonings. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Turn crock-pot to high & add pasta, half of your shredded mozzarella, parmesan and spinach
- Give it a quick stir and cook for 30 minutes
- Added the remaining mozzarella to melt on the top and serve.