This is a grown-up version of walking tacos!
- 1 iceberg or romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz yellow kernel corn (fresh off the cob, frozen or canned)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of your favorite homemade or store-bought salsa
- 1 bag Doritos, crushed or Fritos
- Brown ground beef over medium heat
- Add 1/3 cup water and taco seasoning
- Add corn and jalapeno
- Cook for 5 – 6 more minutes
- Meanwhile add lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, green onion and cilantro to a large mixing bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, cilantro and lime juice to make your dressing.
- Add meat mixture to your salad mix
- Toss with dressing
- Top with your favorite Dorito or Frito corn chips and salsa
- Garnish with additional chopped cilantro