Skip to content
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 cups of chicken broth 2 tsps chicken bullion powder. (You can also use Better than Bullion*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen mixed vegetables (Corn, peas, carrots)
- 3 cooked chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 can of biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Open your can of biscuits and cut each piece in half
- Melt butter in a large frying pan and saute onion until soft. Whisk in flour. Cook this mixture for two minutes.
- Add the broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Add the cream, veggies and chicken and heat through. Pour mixture into a 13 by 9-inch casserole dish and top with biscuit dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes then broil top just until golden brown. (You only need to leave them on broil for a couple minutes. Be careful not to burn your biscuits!)