Skip to content
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- If you have big, fat chicken breasts, cut them in half so they’re flatter
- Pat dry with a paper towel
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and olive oil, rubbing it on until evenly covered.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl before pressing the chicken into the mixture until well covered.
- Add it to a baking pan and cooking for 30-35 minutes, flipping them over halfway through cooking very carefully with a spatula.