This recipe made six muffins. You can save them for a day or two in the fridge and reheat in the microwave.
- 1 large Zucchini, shredded
- About a 1/4 or a 1/3 of a whole broccoli finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Shred your zucchini and add your salt, set aside to leech the water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray muffin tin or cupcake pan with cooking spray
- Whisk two eggs and and your heavy cream
- Add pepper and broccoli
- Squeeze the remaining water from your zucchini, using a paper towel as needed to get rid of as much liquid as possible.
- Fold your zucchini into into your mixture
- Divide mixture evenly in your cupcake pan so you have 6 muffins
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until they begin to brown and pull away from the edges a bit.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.