All credit to: https://www.eatingonadime.com/crock-pot-chili-mac-and-cheese-recipe/
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 cans chili beans 15 oz
- 1 cans crushed tomatoes 15 oz
- 1 cans diced tomatoes 15 oz
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 oz elbow macaroni uncooked
- 3 cups cheddar cheese hand shredded
- Brown ground beef and put in the crock pot.
- Add all the ingredients, except the macaroni to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before ready to eat, break apart the ground beef.
- Stir in the macaroni.
- Cover and cook until soft.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese until melted.
- Top with your favorite chili toppings: sour cream, and green onions.