S recorded a five lb weight loss this past week! As with any week of meal planning, I relied heavily on what Kroger had on sale. This week it was flank steak. After seasoning my flank steak with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, paprika and garlic powder, I used my new cast iron skillet to sear each side. Next I added pepper and onion strip, some minced garlic and a little diced jalapeno. I put the whole pan in the over at 425 until my onions and peppers were cooked. We used lettuce wraps, and topped our fajitas with diced avocado. So good!
- Steak Fajita Lettuce Wraps
- Ribs and Zucchini Fries
- Garlic Butter Steak and Zoodles
- Chicken Salad for lunches
- Chicken Cobb Salad
- Pork tenderloin with Asian Cabbage Slaw
- Broccoli/Cauliflower Cheddar Soup