Skip to content
- 1 – 32oz chicken bone broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1/2 cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 – 8oz bags of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and swiss)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Add olive oil to your soup pot and heat on medium
- Cook your garlic and celery for a couple minutes and then add your carton of broth and the cup of heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil. Add your broccoli, cauliflower, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 16 – 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Add your cheese 1/2 a bag at a time, stirring until it’s melted each time until you’ve added all of your cheese.