I found this page of recipes and wanted to share it here. It’s called 20 Keto Salads, but there are four that I do not find appetizing. Therefore I am renaming it! You can decide for yourself which ones are your favorite. There are a lot of great ideas here. Especially for summer! Is it wrong for me to be thinking about summer when it was 17 degrees this morning?
This week I made an antipasto salad with the following ingredients. It was fantastic!
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small head of cauliflower , cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 jar sliced green olives
- 1 8 oz. block of your favorite cheese, diced into small cubes
- 1/2 cup banana pepper rings
- 1/2 pound hard salami, diced
- 1/4 pound pepperonis, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Zesty Italian dressing (I use garlic expressions found in the Kroger produce department. Any kind is fine. Just read the label and watch out for hidden sugar)
- 2 TBLS olive or avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste